6.29.2008

My Favorite Artists

There are a lot of fantastic artists in the world, and I like Avril Lavigne especially. She is one of my favorite artists, so I would like to recommend you her and her great songs. First, I like her voice. She has a small body, however, her voice is very powerful and beautiful. And the music that she produces is always attractive for me. I especially like some ballade songs of hers. Here are some wonderful songs, so please listen them if you like !

Complicated
When You're Gone
MY HAPPY ENDING
Innocence
I'm With You

How do you think of her songs? I am glad if you like them !

By the way, what do you think about Hikaru Utada? She is also a great singer who actives in the world. She is from America, and her mother "Keiko Fuji" is singer, too. I think that her songs are a little difficult to sing, however, they are always popular among the younger. Here are some cool songs of hers.

Prisoner Of Love
COLORS
Keep tryin'

No comments: